During the current pandemic, I have taken the following safety measures and will continue to do so while necessary:
- I position myself as far away from the student and piano stool as is practicable and will maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- I disinfect the piano and door handles between each student.
- I have antibacterial hand gel that I request each student (and parent if present) to use before and after each lesson. In addition to this, I also ask for you and your child to wash their hands at home before leaving for the lesson.
- I ask that students pay online whenever possible rather than using cash on the day.
- Most importantly, please let me know prior to the lesson if you or your child are feeling unwell or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, and do not attend the lesson if so.
If you would like any further information regarding the above, please feel free to contact me.