Update: I am currently only offering online lessons – please contact me for details.
During the current pandemic, I have taken the following safety measures and will continue to do so while necessary:
- I wear a face shield for every lesson.
- I position myself as far away from the student and piano stool as is practicable and will maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- I currently have a half hour space free between each lesson so that I can thoroughly disinfect the piano, door handles, surfaces etc. between each student.
- I have antibacterial hand gel that I request each student (and parent if present) to use before and after each lesson. In addition to this, I also ask for you and your child to wash their hands at home before leaving for the lesson.
- I also ask for each student to use the toilet before the lesson so that they do not need to use it while they are here. Of course they may if necessary, and I will use the space between the lessons to thoroughly clean the bathroom if so.
- I ask that students pay online whenever possible rather than using cash on the day.
- Most importantly, please let me know prior to the lesson if you or your child are feeling unwell or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, and do not attend the lesson if so.
If you would like any further information regarding the above, please feel free to contact me.